Sunday, March 16, 2014

One of my favourites: Holland & Sherry Crispaire




Above, is a recent suit commission for one of my customers. I particularly like the color of the suit which is Navy Blue. I've noticed lately theres been a resurgence in suits made up in the color blue. This is good news as I was getting bored with the extra attention that grey was getting, particularly in light of that popular book that all the women seemed to be obsessed with.

The Fabric is a pure wool by Holland & Sherry, from their Crispaire bunch book. This is a fabric that is suitable all year round, particularly in the warmer climates of a place like Australia. The fabric drapes nicely and is has a nice open weave which lets the air in. 

You can see more of these fabrics at the following Tumblr Page.

http://deerstyle.tumblr.com/post/101415829910/holland-sherry-swatch-book-crispaire

http://deerstyle.tumblr.com/post/79749437826/another-crispaire-suit-one-of-my-favourites-from



No comments:

Post a Comment